Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Decision!

The decision has been made, my die has been cast, and I have stepped over the line.

My die has been cast in the shape of the cross! His Cross!

As a disciple of Christ, I will no longer look back, let up, slow down, back away or be still!

From this day forward, I am finished with low living, sight walking, worldly talking, cheap giving, and my visions cannot be tamed!

I no longer need prosperity, position, promotions, power, or popularity. I don’t have to be right, recognized, raised up, praised, regarded, or rewarded.

I now live by faith, walk in victory, and labor in His love. The road before me is narrow and rough, but, His commission is undeniable, therefore my mission is clear and charted.

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed!

I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or ramble in the maze of mediocrity.

I won’t give up, shut up, or let up until I have prayed up, praised up, paid up, and spoke up for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

I will stand my ground no matter the cost, knowing my Savior died on the Cross.
I will not live anymore in Satan’s prison, knowing my Lord has truly risen.

He is King of my life forever to see, because with His blood, He has set me free!

He is Lord of my life forever, I will always give Him praise.
My course has been set; I will follow Him, all of my days!

I thank you Lord and Savior for everything you do,
I bow in worship before You, because I know Your Word is true!


2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I love you daddy! I thank God every day for you.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

That was so awesome! You are really and inspiration to me & Jack.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home