Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Other side

THE OTHER SIDE”
“My Son,” have your nets captured nothing?
Even though, all night long you’ve tried,
Hear the Savior bidding,“Try the other side.”

Cast your nets with sureness With your masters call,
He will show the way For a wondrous haul.

Push out deeper as He calls you In His world of tide.
Listen when He speaks, “Try the other side”

You can trust in His power And His guiding too!
When He says,” tell others” That’s surly what to do!

We are to be His witness, And before the tides to low,
His mercy and His goodness, He truly wants to show!.

Tell them about your Master, Who is your Captain and your guide,
And just before you stumble Try the other side.

Life is full of sandbars and snags that hang my nets,
But as the Savior guides me, My eyes can truly see,
If I cast my nets on Jesus,My soul will be set free.

I must tell my needy Brothers As the tide is running strong,
To cast their nets on the Savior, For surely it won’t be long
When the tides of life will surely slow down, And their nets no more will cast,
And this life as we know it Will truly meet its past,
You can bet my Master is coming For His word says its so,
So cast your nets on Jesus before the tides to low.
Robert N. Graves Sr. fisherman for Christ

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

You rock! I love reading what you write!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home