Saturday, July 08, 2006

Reflections

“REFLECTIONS”

As I sit in this lonely room,
In my mind I see a vision of Christ’s tomb,
From there He arose just for me,
To shine for always and set us free,
His Spirit is here forever more,
He’ll sail our battered ship back to shore.
When the storms of life seems to get us down,
Just call on Him with His golden crown.
He’ll bring you home no matter where you are.
You can be anywhere, at sea, at work, or at deaths star.
So hold this life and His love close to your heart,
And surly don’t let sin set you apart.
Hold his love, tenderly in your hand,
For this will make you a special man,
A man of happiness and of joy,
We must teach this to each girl and boy.
His light will shine forever more,
From sea then back to shinning shore
His love reaches to clouds up high,
And deep in my heart I feel a sigh,
I see the cross where my Savior died,
And where mother Mary surly hurt and cried.
I see the star above the cross,
Where my Savior’s life was surly lost.
I see the rainbow up in the sky,
It’s a promise of hope with His life, He did buy.
I see the clouds above the earth,
They shadow life, death, and birth.
God has a plan for us each and all
His love and power is here and will never stall.
His hands reach out to gather us in,
To protect us, and use us, and keep us from sin.
So open your heart and let Him come to you,
He will guide and protect you in everything you do.
Jesus Christ is my shield,
And to His love and power I will forever yield.

Amen,
Robert N. Graves Sr.










1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I love this one too! Love you too!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home