Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sonshine

“SONSHINE”

The whole world was lost in the darkness of sin,
Like Sonshine at noon-day, His glory shone in,

Now no darkness have we who in Jesus abide,
We walk in His light when we follow His guide.

You dwellers in darkness with sin blinded eyes,
Go wash, in His blood, and light will arise.

There’s no need of the sunshine in heaven we’re told,
The Son is the light in the City of Gold.

I trust Him in love as moments just fly,
I trust Him in song as the days go by.

So I look to my Savior in all that I do,
He is my Shepherd and ever so true.

He leads me through darkness in storms frightening wind,
He helps keep my course straight so I want get lost again!!

In His arms He carries me all the day long,
Praise Him, praise Him forever in song.

Thank you my Savior for all that you do,
Please know Dear Father that I love you!!

All the way my Savior leads me, reaching each winding path I tread,
Gives me grace for every trial, and feeds me with His living bread.

All the way my Savior leads me, oh the fullness of His love,
Perfect rest to me is promised, in my Father’s house above!!

So I live for Jesus a life that is true,
Striving to please Him in all that I do.

Living for Jesus in whatever I aim,
Living for Jesus, His gospel I claim.

So I’m living for Jesus through this earth’s little while,
My dearest seeking treasure, the light of His smile.

For He is my Master, my Leader, my Guide,
And surly in me, forever He’ll ride!!


Rng.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Wow, Daddy! I love it! You are the best!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Shane H. said...

What an absolutely beautiful poem! You're very talented. I read your daughter's blog and stopped by at her suggestion. I'll be back.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home