Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Prayer for this Night!

Lord, I worship You as the Creator of heaven and earth. All things were made by You and everything Your created is good. I praise You for all of Your beautiful creation. Your placed the earth on its foundation so that it can never be moved (Psalm 104:5). Your right hand stretched out the heavens. Thank You that You have blessed us with the light and dark, sun and rain, food and water, land and sea, trees and flowers, days and seasons. The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; the world and all its fullness, You have founded them.

When I consider your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? Your him a little lower that the heavenly beings and crowed them with glory and honor. You made him ruler over the works of your hands; You put everything under his feet. I know that both men and women come from You God, their Creator. How many are Your works, O Lord! In wisdom you have made them all; the earth if full of your creatures.

Oh Lord, thank You that You created me and gave me life. You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mothers womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. I praise You for every breath I take and thank You that I was created for good things. Help me to be renewed in the image of You, my Creator. I know You made me to be so much more than I am now and that You will help me become all You created me to be.

I praise You for the people You have created, each one unique and valuable and carrying in their spiritual DNA a purpose that is distinctive and priceless within each one. Help me to value others as Your creation and see them the way you do. Thank You, Jesus, that You are the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

I praise You for every breath I take and thank You that I was created for good things. Help me to be renewed in the image of You, my Creator. I know You made me to be so much more than I am now and that You will help me become all You created me to be.

You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created. I worship You as my Creator and I praise You for all You have created.

Lord as I serve You, please guide me to the places you have created for me to go, I will go in Jesus name.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home